The Moon box is necessary for you to be promoted at level 110. Perhaps the job center crew enjoys collecting eccentric items, or maybe they are performing moon rituals...? Who knows?
- Fortuneteller (Wind Plain 340,720)
- Maggie (in quest map 19,19)
- Ghost (in quest map 8,67)
- Lonely Ghost (in quest map, random location)
a MoonBox (Socketed/refined/unique/elite equipment, silver, meteor, etc.)
A Moon Box is required for level 110 promotion. However, the job center NPCs won't give you any clue where to find one. This is the quest (the only quest) in which you can get one.
- Find the Fortuneteller. If you are level 70+ and want to take the challenge, he will teleport you to the entrance of "Eight-Diagram Tactics"- the name of the quest map.
- Talk to Maggie at the entrance to hear her stories. She'll teleport you into one of the eight tactical areas randomly. However, you won't be sent to life tactics. There are Peace, Chaos, Deserted, Prosperous, Disturbed, Calmed, Death and Life Tactics.
- After you enter a tactic, you can tell which tactic you are in from the mini map. You must kill the monsters in the tactics to get a token. iv. Ask Ghost to teleport you out of here. After you talk to Maggie again, she will teleport you to another tactic randomly.
- In this way, you gather the token of Peace, Chaos, Deserted, Prosperous, Disturbed and Calmed (the six tokens).
- If you happen to be teleported to Death tactic, be careful! If you do not have the six tokens, you cannot leave here until you die (you will lose items if you die, and if you log off, you will re-spawn at the same spot).
- After you've collected all the six tokens, Maggie may teleport you to the Death Tactic. Talk to the Ghost. He can make a Soul Jade out of your tokens and teleport you to the Life Tactic.
- Find the Lonely Ghost in this tactic. If you agree to help him get reborn, he will give you three Meteors or a Moon Box. It is up to you. If you refuse to help him, he'll take away your Soul Jade, teleport you out and give you nothing. Be very careful!
Tokens won't drop when you are killed, but they cannot be traded or stored either. PK is allowed in tactics, but no Exp will be lost.